Living Water, formerly known as Evangel Worship Center, is located in Cottonwood, Arizona. Living Water is an evangelical, charismatic, Pentecostal church, part of the Foursquare Church family of churches.
We have Sunday services: English service at 10:00 a.m. and Spanish service at 6:00 p.m. There are various classes and small groups that meeting during the week. Our Sunday services include praise and worship and teaching from God’s Word. You can listen to free audio of our sermons at our media page.
It’s okay to wear jeans to church! Casual clothes are the norm at Living Water. Ties are definitely not required (but we won’t cut it off if you wear one!).
I see our church as…
- A sincere church: Welcoming, loving, caring Christian community.
- A safe church: Accepting, restoring, healing place where it okay to not be okay.
- A sending church: Locally and worldwide.
- To glorify and magnify God
- To see people connected to God’s family
- To see people grow spiritually
- To see people demonstrate God’s love
- To see people proclaim God’s Word.
What We Believe:
- The holy scriptures
- The eternal Godhead
- The fall of man
- The plan of redemption
- Salvation through grace
- Repentance and Acceptance
- The new birth
- Daily Christian life
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- The gifts and fruit of the Spirit
- Devine healing
- The second coming of Christ
- Civil government